I. What is it
CamSplitter software allows to use one webcam driver and device in multiple applications without locking the device. This software is designed to work like a bridge between one webcam device and several webcam software applications.
II. How to use
1) Download and install from the download link below.
2) Execute any webcam software and select ''Camsplitter'' device as video source.
3) When you first time running CamSpliiter it will ask you to choose real webcam source. You will have to select real webcam device to be used for video splitting.
4) You can run other webcam programs and choose CamSplitter as video source device, webcam driver is not locking and you will have your video in all programs.
5) If you like our software, please follow steps to buy licence and activate program.
III. Supported platforms
* Windows NT
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP
* Windows 2003 .NET
Supports Windows Vista!
CamSplitter is a free trial software application from the Web/Video Cams subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-14. The program can be installed on Win98, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
CamSplitter (version 3.0) has a file size of 705.18 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 391 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.